April 24, 2011

a-England Tristam and Lady of the Lake

Today I have two amazing lacquers from a new company on the scene - a-England. Let me put it this way - I want to marry these two polishes and have their little polish babies. They are absolutely stunning, and I can't wait to buy more of these goodies. Oh, and the customer service and delivery time? Perfect.

On to the pics. First up, Tristam:




And here is Lady of the Lake:




These polishes are divine. Luscious, rich, and with some scattered holo thrown in - what more could you ask for? This is two coats here, but if you were careful you could probably get away with one thick one. And this is with no top coat - look at the shine! I highly recommend you pick up these two medieval beauties - I am definitely going to be ordering some more of the a-England pretties!

MCB

No comments:

Post a Comment