November 26, 2010

Isadora Combat Khaki

I don't know about you guys, but a year ago I would not have gone near these dirty, murky, dusty, combat kinds of colours. I didn't understand why you would put a 'gross' colour on your nails when you could go for a bright pink, blue or purple lovely...

But all that has changed. And the new me cannot get enough of these new muted, faded and downright delicious colours.

On my recent European trip I undertook some major haulage, and one brand that I am glad I invested in is Isadora. I don't think you can get these in Australia or the US (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but they're readily available in Europe (I picked mine up in Salzburg, Austria).

Here is Combat Khaki:




A lovely soft green. This is two coats with Seche Vite top coat, but if you were careful you could get away with one coat. It applied beautifully.

Just another chapter in the story of my love affair with greens!

MCB

No comments:

Post a Comment