December 18, 2010

Clarins 230

Yes, you read that title right. Unicorn pee (as it is commonly referred to). I finally have it. One of the most sought after, coveted and expensive polishes in the world. I have wanted it since I first got into polish, and I never thought that it would actually be mine.

I can't tell you how much I paid for it, because some of my friends read this blog and they would come around to my house and slap my for my impulsive stupidity. But I don't regret it for a second!

This is the most beautiful polish I own. If I could only pick one polish to wear for the rest of my life, it would be this one:









Sorry the last pic is blurry - I was trying to show the green shimmer as well, and just couldn't get a good shot of it in normal light (and low light + no tripod = blurry).

I love, love, love this polish. This is two coats layered over one coat of Barry M Indigo, and topped of with Seche Vite. Definitely the jewel of my collection!!

MCB

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it's so gorgeous! <3 <3 <3 And it makes me suddenly not feel so bad about my recent Chanel and Estee Lauder polish purchases! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Konad-licious - ha ha ok just for you...$130! Eek! Family and friends don't kill me - this is a one-off thing! :)

    @Erin - No, don't feel bad, cos I m worse! :) Plus they're worth it if you love them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeps! n I've seen it go for twice that tho so techinally you might have got a good price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is some beautiful pee! Nothing wrong with buying something that makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys :) I knew I could rely on my nail pals for purchase support! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm jealous!!! lol! :-) I think these are some of the best pics. I've seen of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! It is an amazing polish. If they could somehow bring this one back it would make a lot of people happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos of an amazing polish! <3

    ReplyDelete