December 3, 2010

Zoya Gaia

Today I've got a polish for you from the amazing Zoya. I only recently started purchasing Zoyas, and I have no idea why I waited so long - every single one that I try is gorgeous!

Here is Gaia:




Gaia is a gorgeous soft white with a luminous gold microshimmer. Its stunning. This is two coats with one coat of Seche Vite on top.

And then I went and ruined it by doing this:



Ew. Konad fail. Looking back on it, pretty much any other colour would have worked except this. Oops.

Lesson learned - if it isn't broken, don't try to fix it :)

MCB.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Nicole! I know, its gorgeous isn't it? I didn't expect to love it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really crazy about whites but this one is lovely. Must be the gold shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoya Gaia has been at the very top of my all time favorite polishes since I first tried it. It's so hard to capture it's true beauty in photos but if I could only have one polish for the rest of time it just might be this one! As far as I know it has no dupes or even anything kind of similar either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lucy: I know, this one is just dreamy. Plus its easy to apply, which is not usually typical for a white!

    @April: Its gorgeous, isn't it? I want to wear it every day but then all my other polishes would be sad :)

    ReplyDelete