December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're all having/had a wonderful day and shared it with lovely family and friends. It was raining and somewhat cool here, which put me in the very best of moods, because the usual oppressive heat and sun are not my friends!

I thought I'd share my Christmas mani with you. I thought, right up until yesterday, that I would be doing a China Glaze Frosty/Party Hearty/OPI Funny Bunny combo (link to pic here) but at the last minute I decided to go with something different:



Pics are clickable, as always, so you can see the sparkly detail! This is two coats of Cherry Love by Rescue Beauty Lounge topped with one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust and then Seche Vite top coat. The accent finger is one coat of BYS Matte White stamped with the holly stamp from plate BM12 and topped with a little heart gem (which someone I know will call a 'heartmonte' - ha ha) that I got from my lovely friends C and M in a package for my birthday this year (thanks my darlings :)).

As usual, the photos do not do it justice. It is so sparkly and colourful in real life. Very cute.

MCB

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays! Love that shade of red. The Fairy Dust looks wonderful over that polish. Love the accent nail.

    ReplyDelete